As a partner of well-known EXOR International S.p.A., NEXCOM integrates EXOR’s HMI solution into eTOP HMI series. The eTOP Series 500 HMI products combine state-of-the-art features and top performance with an outstanding design. They are the ideal choice for all demanding HMI applications including factory and building automation. The eTOP510 features a bright 10.4" TFT display with a fully dimmable LED backlight. The JMobile software offers full vector graphic capabilities and plenty of connectivity options.
JMobile runtime included. Full compatibility with JMobile Studio.
- Full vector graphic support. Native support of SVG graphic objects. Transparency and alpha blending.
- Full object dynamics: control visibility and transparency, move, resize, rotate any object on screen. Change properties of basic and complex objects.
- Multilanguage applications. Easily create and manage your applications in multiple languages to meet global requirements. Far East languages are supported. Tools available in JMobile Studio support easy third-party translations and help reducing development and maintenance costs of the application
- Data display in numerical, text, bargraph, analog gauges and graphic image formats.
- Rich set of state-of-the-art HMI features: data acquisition, alarm handling, scheduler and timed actions (daily and weekly schedulers, exception dates), recipes, users and passwords, e-mail and RSS feeds, rotating menus.
- Includes support for a wide range of communication drivers for Factory and Building Automation systems.
- Multiple drivers communication capability.
- Remote monitoring and control. Client- Server functionality. Mobile clients supported.
- Remote maintenance and support with VNC-based functionality.
- Off-line simulation of the HMI application with JMobile Studio.
- Powerful scripting language for automating HMI applications. Script debugging improves efficiency in application development.
- Rich gallery of symbols and objects.
- Project templates
- Optional plug-in modules for fieldbus
- Display backlight dimmable to 0%.